Friday, February 4, 2011

Wedding: Boulder Bridal Shoot...Part 2

The following is the reason I love photography, but mostly, why I love shooting people. I LOVE fashion...every single aspect of it. Even the ugly-pretty. But people in love? Is there anything that beats that? Throw in a little fashion and suddenly I'm on cloud 9. And 10.


Here are the images I've been so excited to share during our second-set a few weeks ago. Once again, many thanks to those of you involved. And double hugs to you, Cassie, who knocked it out of the park when I'd asked you to be a part of something with only 48 hours to create. =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Luccia & Austin, you rocked my world here!! =)
Photobucket

Hair: Brandice Rodriguez
Location: Flagstaff Road
Scene Design: Cassie Jahn
Flowers: Shalynne Imaging
Models: Luccia and Austin

___________________________________________________________________

And just because I can't resist! ...a quick shoot with Brytny just before sunset in an Urban/Winter Bridal look. =)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hair: Brandice Rodriguez
Location: Flagstaff Road
Model: Brytny
Flowers: Cassie Jahn

Cheers & Happy Friday!!!
♥Shanny

4 comments:

Cassie February 4, 2011 at 9:21 PM  

Feet freezing, but SO worth it. Love how it turned out and cant wait to do more. Great job Shan! xo

Shalynne Imaging Photography February 4, 2011 at 10:27 PM  

Thanks so much Cass!! Wohoo!! =) Can't wait for next time.

jarrod renaud February 5, 2011 at 7:19 AM  

meh like a lot!

Shalynne Imaging Photography February 5, 2011 at 3:39 PM  

Haha, I can't wait to see yours! This team just rocked it out for us. =)

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP