Monday, January 24, 2011

a turtle and a blanket

Sometimes it blows my mind how fast time flies. I tell myself I will blog every other day...then it's almost a week and life has happened quicker than I could imagine. I don't have a turtle-paced life--although I do have a strange affection for turtles in general...another post maybe. My life's paced like that of a rabbit. Running across the road. While wearing a jet-pack. Being chased by a hyena. Seriously. Ah, but such is life. And it's fun.


Yesterday I had an incredibly fun Bridal-themed photoshoot with some of my most favorite people. I couldn't believe how nervous I was, but sometimes when I get super excited, I start thinking I'll blow it. I doubt my ability to actually take photos. Like, what if I can't find the shutter, or forget how to focus?! My nerves are hard core, but it's something I need to work on. Wanting to hide under a blanket all day isn't much of a life! Get it together! Okay, done.

I have so many images to post, but here's a sneak peak at our amazing, secondary set-up that proves I didn't stay hidden under a blanket...however honestly, when we got to the snow up Flagstaff (in the shade!), and all of us thought our toes had frostbite, and we actually couldn't feel the shutter!, I can't say I didn't kinda think about it again. Not gunna lie.

Photobucket
Our winter scene was set up by the fabulous Cassie Jahn with Cassandra Rose Events. While I simply brainstormed with Cassie about what I wanted, she actually made it happen. xo, C.


2 comments:

Katie January 30, 2011 at 8:13 PM  

Really excited to see more pictures from this shoot!

Shalynne Imaging Photography January 30, 2011 at 8:14 PM  

Sadly I can hardly contain my own excitement and I look at them daily! Lol. Thanks Katie. Hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday they'll be up! xo

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP