Saturday, February 19, 2011

WPPI - Eeeeeeeeeeek!!

I don't know who's more excited...me or the dogs?!! Tomorrow morning my husband and I leave for WPPI! Viva Las Vegas! I have wanted to go for years. Finally it's here. And I'm totally pumped. I signed up for tons of classes and hope that I have enough time to actually see everything/one on my list. Of course, I'm also stalking Jasmine Star, so hopefully I'll get a peek of her too...in-between all the classes I'm taking. I honestly can't wait! Eeeeeeeeeek.


But my dogs are freaking out too. See, whenever Jason and I leave, my dad takes care of the pups. (Thanks Dad!!) To keep them occupied, we give them a new toy that they can destroy. It makes for a messy house, but it also makes for a two of the happiest dogs! I gave them their new tigers just before heading to my dads for their stay. Both looked at me with eyes screaming "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!" =)
Photobucket

Eddie's Smile kills me.
Photobucket

Have a great week everyone!!!



0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP