Monday, February 14, 2011

Our Ordinary Valentine's

I have a tiny family of 4: A husband, 2 dogs...and me. They are the love of my life and I don't think anything compares to the awesomeness of their personalities and our day to day routine. I am learning to love my life in the ordinary. Yesterday's sermon was about remembering to thank God in the ordinary. It's easy to call on Him in times of sorrow and pain, but what about all those times during the day when life is entirely ordinary? Thank you God, for my life as of now...plain and simple. Laundry in progress, dishes in the sink, flowers on the table, photos waiting for edits, a dog at my feet, a dog barking at the door, and the greatest man ever to have spent the last 10 Valentine's Day with.

Our ordinary life is perfect. And our ordinary Monday night--workout, make dinner, play with the dogs, and watch 90210--will be the best extra-ordinary Valentine's!

♥ Happy Valentine's Day my love! From me and the Dogs. xoxo ♥
Photobucket

0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP