Monday, February 7, 2011

Bridals: Fashion & Hailey Middleton

Photobucket

You know everyone is going to shoot her after this, she said. I laughed...knew she was right. Natosha, my makeup artist, & I had been working together for awhile so we knew this girl was beyond GOOD! Last March, we caught a beautifully warm day and shot for hours. At least 700 pictures filled my card after only three outfits. But she was ridiculous. Better at modeling than I think she'd acknowledge. Yet it seemed like somehow she knew she was good. Hailey Middleton. I knew I wouldn't soon forget her name. And 'Tosh and I just laughed out loud. Hailey, don't forget us when you're famous. =) Lol.

Hailey makes my shoots something straight out of a fairytale. She connects with the camera--latches on and never lets go. She's somewhere between amazing and perfect, I think. Maybe it's her confidence? Maybe it's in her blood? Or yet maybe it's the adoration and support from her mother who accompanies her on shoots...who sits quietly in a corner, but beams pride Hailey turns to fuel? Nan, is someone I'm super fond of. And we've only met twice.

On a snowy day last week, Hailey showed up looking stunning as ever to help me shoot another bridal-look for my wedding portfolio. I want brides to see how gorgeous you can look! And while I feel a few heads shaking...you don't have to be Hailey or even a model to look this good! You just have to "beam." Laugh out loud like no one is listening and smile, like my friend Cassie says, as if you don't care if anything's in your teeth. =) Basically just show me your "happy." The fact that you're beautiful makes you the perfect model...and you're beautiful because you're YOU. ...and because you're in love.

You'll be the prettiest bride anyone's ever seen. Swear. But if you're still not convinced...let Hailey inspire you. And then summon up the gumption to rock it out--entirely out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Makeup: Natosha Cooke
Hair: Brandice Rodriquez
Model: Hailey Middleton
Flowers: Yours Truly
Gowns: Alisa Benay
Location: Niwot, Colorado

Happy Tuesday! xo

0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP