Thursday, February 3, 2011

Memorable Blue

Today I'll always remember. The gentle snow that fell all day like confetti, the cold temperatures of 30° feeling warm after -17° days last week, the cozy lunch with Jason at Chipotle for the hundredth time. =) I have so many days like this, but today felt special.


I took the dogs out for a run in the field tonight. Just before sunset, yet again, our trees made a silhouette that was stunning against a snow-lit blue sky. B.l.u.e. ...tranquil, quiet, confident, and loyal. I had to take a picture.

Something about holding a camera makes me feel whole...

Photobucket

P.S. I am super excited to attend WPPI this year and try to "accidentally" run into Jasmine Star! Woot!!!

0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP