Monday, January 31, 2011

Wedding: Boulder Bridal Shoot...Part 1

Today has been interesting to say the least. It's dark in my house. Freezing, freezing everywhere, and my husband is still sick. Poor guy...but I just pray I don't get it too. I'm already feeling like I'm in a bit of a funk. I think it's the weather though. Sometimes the human body can't keep up with Colorado weather insanity. It kills me.

However, that being said, it's nothing listening to a little Gregory Alan Isakov can't cure. Or Mike Snow, Bob Marley...Jack Johnson. Lol. Jason asked me today if I only listen to 3 songs on repeat all day. I said no, just the ones that keep me inspired. And for whatever reason, these guys do it for me. Crazy boys. =)

So I sit and listen. Sit and edit. And even though I could hardly contain my excitement last week about my big collab shoot, the process of sorting, editing, and organizing the images I want usually takes longer than I think! Although I did the least amount of editing ever. =) This is mostly due to shooting beautiful models all day and having a team of pros help me put it all together.

Without further ado, since obviously I talk too much, here are the images I shot that I just LOVE from our first set. (I will be posting a follow-up blog that displays all my images from the second set with Cassie!!) Apologies in advance for this being such a long post!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LensBaby.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And one for fun!
Photobucket


I must say many thanks to the people who helped me put this together:
*Natosha Cooke, you rock and you've become such a great friend to me. You're such a gem!
*Brandie Rodriquez is responsible for the girl's hair and it was STUNNING to say the least.
*The beautiful dresses were designed by Alisa Benay. Such attention to detail! Love.
*My models, Luccia C., Brytny M., and Austin S. Told you guys it would be fun just acting like you're in love! Lol. And Austin we all know how well that worked out with not one, but two amazing ladies as your bride. =)
*Jarrod Reanud, you're an artist and I'm so glad you found your passion. This is YOU, man.
*And our venue for this first set: The Boulderado Hotel--a beautiful venue and I hope many of my future brides book it. The people there are amazing and made the entire day easy-peasy for us.

Cheers! xo

2 comments:

jarrod renaud February 5, 2011 at 7:21 AM  

dooood some freakin awesome shots. You get great sequence shots!

Shalynne Imaging Photography February 5, 2011 at 3:38 PM  

Thanks Jarrod!

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP