Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Model Muse

Photobucket

Sometimes I meet models who are so much more than that. That word, model. So much more than just a person who physically poses for me. They become friends, and people who validate me, inspire me, and are ultimately a muse. I've had this happen more frequently that I think is normal, but it's awesome every single time and I've made some great memories with these mods!!

She is just like that. A model, who's a muse. A friend, and someone who is literally just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside...wait, is that even possible??? Fallon Jappe is beauty defined.

Shortly after Christmas, she and I got together for another shoot. Add a little makeup from the fabulous makeup artist of mine, (I think that's a claim), Natosha Cooke, and the inspiration is unstoppable.

Here's a peak at our cozy Colorado afternoon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

I feel I have to mention: Hands down, these next three images are some of my most favorite pictures I've ever shot! They are SOOC too, except for the B&W conversion. Holla!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Thursday! =)

0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP