Saturday, January 8, 2011

i've got friends...in high places

He had said he wanted me to shoot it. Yea, me. But I don't do the whole "car" thing very well I told him. But my husband insisted, kept pushing me. Said I could do it. That I was amazing.


I spent a week doubting myself, then knew I'd have to figure it out. Sponsors are waiting, and Jason's always had my back...so I made some calls. Asked for help from some of the best friends I've made this last year. In comes Brett Seeley. If you haven't seen his work, check it out, he's amazing. He finds me a serious studio I can shoot this jeep in. It's massive and I'm stoked!

Then he tells me not one, not two, but a ton of my closest friends will be there too. So I'm in!! All in. Ready to bust it out with the best of them: Friends in low...scratch that!...high places.

Fast forward through a night of crazy-fun-madness. I shot exactly what I wanted. What J wanted me to get. So it's off to submit these bad boys to a magazine. But first, I have to thank some fabulous people. Hugs and love to: Brett Seeley, Junichi Arakawa, Don Hales; my top-notch MUA, Natosha Cooke; a scream-out-loud model, Annelise Jorgenson; and Mike Magree & Lance Joubert who provided an amazing venue for us! And my husband Jason...who makes literally everything fun...and just keeps pushing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

P.S. Because adding a model, especially one like Annie is always better, a teaser (or two):
Photobucket

Photobucket

Hugs & Love,
Shanny

2 comments:

Natosha January 9, 2011 at 1:20 PM  

You make even big monstrous cars look hot! Thanks for the shout out :)

Shalynne Imaging Photography January 11, 2011 at 11:58 PM  

And you make everything you touch sparkle! You're awesome 'Tosh.

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP