Friday, August 10, 2012

Fashion Shoot: Tiana / Irvine Spectrum

There are days I wished I lived in CA. Mostly for the people. But sometimes for the chance at awesome beach pictures with my little one. Something I will live vicariously through my BFF and her little boy-on-the-way. But I know far too many awesome people in Cali. And while my heart lies in Colorado, my feet find themselves in California a few times each year. 

On my last stop in Cali to see Jasmine Star (um, Eek!), I met up with one of my faves, Tiana, for a quick impromptu shoot. We shot outside the parking garage of the Irvine Spectrum. An hour, three outfit changes, and a few mall-cops who insisted seeing what/who I was shooting, and we were done. T, you are absolutely gorgeous. Gah! And just as beautiful on the inside. xo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cheers, Shannon 

0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP