Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Personal: Today we celebrated life...

Dearest Eli, 
Today we celebrated life. The life of your great-grandfather who recently passed away. The service was beautiful...full of laughter, light, hope, and the memories of a TRUE love story between my grandparents as my grandmother doted on her best friend until his last breath! There were tears shed and moments when I wished I could have gotten just one more chance to tell him how much I loved him! I try so very hard not to have regrets, and I realize that every moment should be cherished. You have taught me this; and given me so much wisdom. In spite of all the sadness and the lost memories, we spent time making more of just that. Our own.
Love, Mama

Photobucket

0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP