Saturday, April 23, 2011

a Coastal morning makes me think of Cali...

This morning was coastal. I have a friend, actually a photography-partner-in-crime, who uses that term all the time. But it really was "coastal" this morning. Somehow after a beautifully sunny-day yesterday shooting, I woke up to snow on the ground. So that's not so much what you see on a beach, but within a few hours, the snow melted, the air thickened and a beautiful fog of perfectly gray photography light lit up my home-town. These mornings are awesome. But they're rare. There is such a peaceful quiet in these dimly-lit mornings and it seemed so fitting to my mood this morning. Especially this Easter weekend. God is good. In SO many ways...


A cloud-covered Saturday made me think of Cali...my best friend, her up-coming wedding, and all the things this year is going to bring. Especially once Colorado's weather straightens out and gets Sunny 24/7. It's coming for sure. And it's exiting!

And so is a photoshoot on the harbor in Newport Beach! Here are some images from my visit there a few weeks ago with one of my most favorite models, Tiana. This girl rocks my world. She's absolutely stunning and a joy to be around. Who wouldn't want to spend a sunny day on a dock with T and her cowboy boots? Yes please. =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love you T. And your boots. =) xo

0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP