Friday, December 21, 2012

Personal: Prinstagram

As a photographer, I have a slight obsession with photos. And while I don't shoot film, I love holding a physical printed image in my hands. Last year for Christmas, my husband sweetly bought me a Polaroid camera. It's SO MUCH FUN to snap something and instantly see your creation! And yet, I kept looking for a way to do the same with my Instagram photos. There are SO many that I have falling in love with...but when I print through 1-hour photo, they just look awful. And when I do it myself on my computer, it's just not the same. I want the square, bordered shape. The texture I imagine in my mind they each have. The vintage quality come to life! 

Guess what? I found it! A company named Prinstagram literally gave me the most gorgeous gift yesterday. They mailed me tons of my Instagram photos all the way from Taiwan! And they are divine. If you think my words have validity then heed this: I highly recommend this company. It's the perfect way to cherish your memories and a huge compliment to just having them on your phone. I was even able to hand-select the exact prints I wanted,  how many of each, and in what size: 5x5 or 3x3. And they have a Polaroid print option too, so literally, it's perfection on the web. I may or may not have squealed a little when I opened the box they sent me. =) 

Earlier this year, I'd fallen head over heals for Instacanvas....I have no idea if all these companies are related, affiliated, or just that awesome on their own, but kudos to you all three of you. You've helped me capture my life in a way I'd only dreamed of before. Thanks for making it a reality! And really, I'm being serious. No cheese here. ;) 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP