Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Personal: Instacanvas

I have a slight love affair with Instagram. I can't be sure how I first found it, but there was a time, not long ago, when I only had 2 friends to follow! I thought it was the greatest iPhone app I'd ever found and clearly, I was right! I try to post images every day and my screen-shots are becoming flooded with images of a little boy. Becoming a mother has been the most challenging, but rewarding time in my life and watching him grow up (yes, even on tiny squared images) makes my heart smile. I'd been looking to find a place to print them for me and while there seem to be many options now--thank goodness--I feel like I've found the best place. 

I googled "instagram prints on canvas" and found Instacanvas. I'm not one to promote things really, but this place totally made me smile! Not only was it super simple to order, the price seemed fair too. Today I got 5 prints of my images on canvas in the mail! The colors are true to what your screen shows you and the print quality is just awesome! Each canvas is 12x12 and solid. Plus, the attention to detail was spot-on. They even mounted a bracket for hanging each one. I can't stop looking at them. This company did an amazing job with my own prints, but offers a place for clients to built an online gallery for their own Instagram pictures for others to buy. It's so genius! Except that I was literally cross-eyed after staring at all the pretty art for hours thinking of which ones I could buy. 

I highly recommend placing an order with them. Canvas prints are just too fun. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


4 comments:

Sean June 8, 2012 at 2:48 PM  

You absolutely Rock!!!!

Thanks for the shoutout :)

-Team Instacanv.as

Shalynne Imaging Photography June 9, 2012 at 12:04 AM  

Thanks Sean! =) I just love them.

Jasmine Star June 10, 2012 at 4:01 PM  

SO cute...what a great idea! :)

Shalynne Imaging Photography June 10, 2012 at 5:12 PM  

Jasmine Star! So funny you even saw this, because you were 1 of the 2 people I followed, lol! You were the reason I signed up for instagram after being so jealous of all your iphone images. =) You're the best & I can't wait to see you again!

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP