Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Engagement: Louisiana Styled Farm Shoot




Who, being loved, is poor? -Oscar Wilde



In late September, I boarded a plane by myself to Louisiana. I had left my baby for the very first time to do something work related and though I was an apprehensive new mommy and I had a tinge of guilt for what I might miss while I was gone, it was hard to hide my excitement about shooting non-stop alongside one of my photography idols. I was praying on the plane that he would be as awesome as his images suggested...Awesome is really just an understatement. If you ever get the chance to meet Hunter of Three Nails Photography, have the honor of being in front of his lens, or get an opportunity to take his workshop, DO IT. I received the latter; and two days of being inspired, making new friends, and learning from such an amazing artist was well worth it. And I've been thoroughly soaking up every second of browsing through the images I took while I was there. Oh, and baby? He was devoured in kisses when I got home!! As was my amazingly supportive husband. ;) 

Part One of a real-life love story: The Engagement
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Special Thanks to Hunter Leone of Three Nails Photography for styling the shoot.
And to Jacob and Lillie Duncan for loving on each other all day!


2 comments:

Anonymous December 11, 2012 at 4:45 PM  

I love them! You are extremely talented!!!!

Love you
xoxo
Lillie

Shalynne Imaging Photography December 12, 2012 at 12:31 PM  

You are. ;)

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP