Monday, December 3, 2012

Personal: Photoshoot WINNER WINNER

I have never been one who believes in luck. I've always thought that Oprah explained it best when she said that luck is just one's preparedness when meeting the moment of opportunity. Although I'm quite certain she said it way more eloquently! ;) I think that everything happens for a reason, even though the saying itself has become entirely cliche. But it's true. And while I also believe in straight blessings through GRACE, luck just doesn't make the cut for me.

Photobucket

So I have this hat. And I've been thinking about it all week! I knew that today, I'd have to choose a name from that hat, which would, ultimately, be the winner of my FREE PHOTO SHOOT. Even though I had my eyes closed (and my head turned away!), I know "luck" wasn't why this person was chosen. We were meant to meet and I'm happy that this is how we're going to do so! 

I heard a small drum roll echo in my head when I pulled out a name. 

The winner is...

Photobucket

Congratulations Gina! 

I'm so excited to set something up with you! Plus, guess what? I'm really, really good friends with am AMAZING makeup artist. And she's giving away a free session for my shoot! So you're going to have your face done up even prettier than it already is. How is that possible? =) 


I'm so very thankful to all of you who participated. You are all fabulous people and it was so fun reading your kind words and see your lives online for just a bit! You make my job fun. 

Happy Monday! 

2 comments:

gina khrestsov December 3, 2012 at 10:40 AM  

R U KIDDING ME???? omgosh!!! i've never had my photos done professionally!!!. I think I just got suuuuper nervous... i'm as nervous as when i had to do a speech in my college (speech class, i don't do speeches,, in-front of people say the least. lol) wow. this will be awesome and makeup!!! i can't wait.!!

Anya Z December 4, 2012 at 8:57 AM  

Congrats Gina!!! Shannon is awesome! And Natosha does the best makeup... remember she did mine for my wedding? And the wedding shoot Shannon did of Mike and I. I can't wait to see your pics!

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP