Saturday, July 7, 2012

Fashion Shoot: Jessica V

A few months ago I posed a sneak peek of a shoot I'd done with my sister in law. Since then, I was busy with obligatory work, other photo-shoots, trying to be a super/good mom, and working with my husband at our tree nursery. Such is life!! But I'm happy to finally have a small window of time between customers this busy Sunday afternoon, and post the gorgeousness that is my sister! ;) 

I love that my family is close by and that we're just close in general. It's just that much sweeter that they're all beautiful as well! Love you, Jess. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


LOVE, LOVE, and more ♥ to Natosha Cooke for makeup. 

1 comments:

Intertwyned July 8, 2012 at 3:42 PM  

These are fantastic!! Great work, woman! :)

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP