Sunday, May 13, 2012

Personal: Mother's Day

Late at night, and after you're fast asleep, I sneak into your room and scoop you up. I'm careful not to wake you, though I cannot help my heart's pitter patter. I rock you, boy, back and forth. Back and forth. Just like that book says. You know! The one that makes me cry every time! I can't believe you're mine...but I know these days are short ones, no matter how long I try to make them. I had no idea you'd grab a hold of my heart the way you have. You are a blessing beyond measure. And a heartbeat away from a smile. I love you more than you'll ever know, and I wonder how I could have been so lucky to have been your mommy...

Baby of mine, thank you. For being the very best Mother's Day present. I cherish you!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Mother's Day---to all you amazing Mommies. =) 

0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP