Friday, July 20, 2012

Personal: Just being here.


Today, 70 people were injured in a movie theater shooting. 12 were killed. Today, I have a hard time thinking about bringing you up in a world full of hate and scary things. How will I ever protect you? How will I ever be okay with the rate in which you grow in eagerness to show me how independent you are? Today, I hugged you more than usual...which is pretty hard considering there aren't many hours you're even awake! And today, I kissed you again and again, even when you tried to get away. You have changed me. And softened me. And today, I loved you the same as always, because this love has already taken up all the empty space. I thank God that you are mine; and that today you are here.

9 months and the love of my life are you. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

When we go to the tree nursery these days, you SCREAM at the top of your lungs, "AT! AT! AT!!" when you see daddy's big tractors. You love this little one of your own...and will learn to drive daddy's in no time! ;) 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eli Armani, I love you. And that's the beginning of our story.
Photobucket


0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP