Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fashion: Luccia Cafiero

A few days ago, I was honored to be published in Meuse Magazine. I posted images of the online tear sheets on my facbook page, but the magazine can be purchased in a hard copy here! (And yes, mom, you're probably the only one who'll be doing this!)

Super exciting to see my work in print. Nothing says legit more than being inked. ;)

Luccia, you are amazing. I downright adore you and love seeing you progress as a model. You're a little firecracker too. Someone who'll always BE the party even when there isn't one. ;) I'm so glad I know you and often think back to the oddity at how we met...we are super-heroes for sure.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


So much love to Natosha Cooke for Luccia's beautiful makeup! Those lips! Gah! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Brett Seeley Photo July 24, 2012 at 6:26 PM  

Awesome!

Anonymous July 31, 2012 at 8:00 AM  

I look forward to reading more of your articles and posts in the future, so I've bookmarked your blog. When I see good quality content, I like to share it with others. So I've created a backlink to your site. Thank you!…

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP