Thursday, October 4, 2012

Personal: Apologies

The last month of my life has been a whirlwind. I can't believe it's already October. My "to-do," "to edit," and "goals" lists are flowing in ink off my notebooks...

It is also my son's first birthday this week and I am so very much trying to take in every last second of his still being my little baby! He will always be my little, but after this week, he is officially a big boy. The toddler stage is no doubt very different from snugly  crawly, and babbling baby, but my husband and I are excited. And misty eyed over here. =) 

In the meantime...I am looking forward to posting an obnoxious amount of images from my travels to Louisiana, where I shot a sunrise shoot with one of my favorites among the cotton fields (!!!) and also did 4 shoots with the awesomely talented Hunter Leone from Three Nails Photography. I have a Grinch-like grin on my face just saying this. Meeting him was a dream and the photos are from a sunset in heaven. 

Mostly this post is for me. A way to try to take a breath because I'm attempting to do it all. Be a stay at home Mommy, Photographer, and Business Partner at our Tree Nursery. I wish time would slow down so I could catch up. But soon. Soon enough...the snow will fall and things get calm. I can't wait to share all I've been doing. Gah!! Fall is so great! 

Oh, and just a quick peek at the love this couple shared a few weeks ago. Lilly, I'm so glad I met you and Jake. My newest bff you are. Can't wait to see you again. =) 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lillie Duncan October 16, 2012 at 9:51 AM  

I love this picture and your work! Wish Colorado wasn't so far away!!!

xoxo
Lillie

Shalynne Imaging Photography October 16, 2012 at 11:07 AM  

Thanks, Love! I will have all your pictures up soon...and you and your sweet husband will be overloaded from that day and all of our shots! ;) Let me know if you ever do get here. xo

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP