Thursday, September 13, 2012

Personal: Field of Flowers

A few weeks ago, in the heat of our summer, I pulled the car over for a photo-op. Then I did it again a few days later. The wildflowers in the fields near our nursery were awesome and I just had to put Little in the middle. Brave boy he is too...because there were bees. And the grass was a bit poky. But what a perfect little champ he is. Love you my Eli. 

Few things in life are more rewarding than a child's open, uncalculating devotion. -Vera Brittain

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Even though it was just days later, he looked so much older. He slays me he does.  

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The most wasted of days is one without laughter. - E.E. Cummings

0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP