Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Baby Shower: My Vintage Schoolhouse Party

I have to say that life with Baby has been relatively easy...when compared to life with Baby and my first babies, The Dogs. =( I've had a harder time adjusting the pups to the change of pace with my little one than I ever thought possible. But, with time, and PRAYER!, I hope this will pass and we can get on with a more normal, well, better, life than we had before! I love my pups SO MUCH, but this little guy has completely stolen my heart!

Today, I was honored to have been published on an amazing blog: OnToBaby! My sister-in-law had graciously thrown me a baby shower, and to my amazement, she made it better that I could have imagined. It was a picture-perfect scene with so much eye-candy, I was in heaven! Here's some of the images I took of this beautiful baby shower...and yes, my amazing husband, was behind the camera when I was in front. =)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket
Credits and Love:

Host/Planner: Jessica Von Eschen
Succulents and Plants: The Urban Garden
Antique Furniture: Newel Post Antiques
Rental Chairs, Tables/Lines: Rental City, Boulder
Photography/Model: Me, Shannon Von Eschen
Baby Banner/ Name Cards: Natosha Cooke
Owl Baby Cake: King Soopers


"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." -Winnie the Pooh

2 comments:

Jessica October 31, 2011 at 6:32 PM  

Shannon..those photos are amazing! :) You'll be able to show Eli these photos someday and that's the best part! I love you guys...Jess

Holly December 1, 2011 at 4:53 PM  

What an amazing location! Pretty details, too! Congrats on the baby!

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP