Friday, October 21, 2011

Personal: My NEW Baby!

I'M A NEW MOMMY!!

Life has been turned upside down for me...or right side up...however you want to look at it! I was blessed with a beautiful baby boy on Monday, October 10th, at 9:49pm. I have the most incredible birth story and experienced such an emotional first week, but haven't had the time, nor energy to share. I can't wait, however, to document his life!! Eek!! So much has happened already and I can't believe how fast time is suddenly moving!

Thanks for the well wishes, and patience while my husband and I enjoy every waking (ha! and sleeping) minute with this angel.

And because he's so beautiful, here's a picture. Meet Elijah Armani.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Katie October 21, 2011 at 3:28 PM  

Perfect, perfect, perfect! James 1:17a--Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from our Heavenly Father. Can't wait to hear your birth story and to meet Eli!

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP