Thursday, August 11, 2011

Styled Wedding Shoot: A Vintage Affair

I am super excited and honored that Mile High Bride published a recent styled shoot I photographed earlier this summer!! (Thank you Holly!) With the help of a few close friends, we pulled together a small team of experts who blew me away...I think I shot until the sun went down!

I really want to thank everyone involved for their patience as I sorted, edited, and submitted the images...because, well, being pregnant has upped any normal challenges of tackling my "To Do" list. =) Either way, it was worth the wait, even for me, to see them all finished.

P.S. I must point out that while I used a few professional models for this shoot, really I just have gorgeous friends. =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

The bridesmaids dresses were purchased at Nordstrom Rack believe it or not...but gray is totally my color!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at these bouquets!! Yowza! =)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How cute is this little girl?
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Brytny, you are gorgeous!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a wedding wouldn't be as fun without a potato sack race, no? Love! Photobucket


Photobucket


CREDITS & ♥:
Location: CreekSide Tree Nursery, Boulder CO
Hair Styling & Hair pieces: Brandice Boss
Props/Antiques: Newel Post Antiques
Hand-made Cards: Pauline Peterson
Models: Brytny Marquez, Joe Freyta, Zoe Dulchinos, Holly Anderson, & little Eisley Beeson



2 comments:

Holly December 1, 2011 at 4:58 PM  

Thanks for the mention! :)

essex wedding venue May 28, 2013 at 10:20 PM  

This is great photography is really attractive. All these photos are looking very fabulous. I think that I should try to get my wedding camerawork by such a professional wedding photographer.

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP