Sunday, June 5, 2011

Personal: Slowly, but surely!

I don't think I realized, at least on a literal level, how much time being pregnant takes up. (Have I announced that on here?!) Jason and I had a date tonight at a movie and a had to leave twice to go to the restroom. And I get home from nursery sales in the heat all day and suddenly I'm beat...in all ways possible. This might not be a good thing considering I still have a ways to go. Although, it's no small feat that I'm a little over half-way there! Success!!


Anyway, part of being slightly out of it has made me slow on pictures. But I have some amazing shots to post and a huge wedding collaborative shoot on Tuesday! Here's to tons of gorgeous pictures gracing my web-pages in the near future!

For now, here's a peak from a shoot I did with beautiful Hannah! Gah, she's a dream.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP