Monday, June 13, 2011

Styled Shoot: Hannah's Bridals

So here's the thing about bridal shoots...styled bridal shoots included. The shoot is geared towards you, the bride! It's a session JUST about you and we'll showcase how you're glowing from head to toe all in love. Most of these sessions occur before the actual ceremony so we get a chance to meet and hang out, but they're also a way for you to preview what your wedding photos will look like in my style, while getting a chance to be a glamorized model for a day. I love all things wedding, but I'm addicted to all things fashion. So when I get to combine the two...well...fireworks!

Case in point: Hannah is gorgeous. She makes my camera smile. It just clicks with glee and won't quit when they're together. Or maybe that's me. I just can't seem to stop pressing the shutter. =)

Here is our sunny first-set this spring. Hannah, you are fabulous! xo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Girl, you are SO fierce! =)
Photobucket


Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP