Sunday, May 22, 2011

Engagement Shoot: Jen and Michael

We finally met again at a local Starbucks. I was happy to finally see Jen again after all these years. Her brother had married a great college friend of mine from Cali, and Katie was nice enough to refer Jen to me. There's nothing better than a friend's confident referral. Seriously, what is there? =)


Jen and I had the same goal that day: Met up for a quick wedding run-down, have a beverage or two, and beat the odds of rain we'd been having for 2 weeks straight! But this is Colorado! Who drinks a hot-chocolate in mid-May and wears a sweatshirt for a photoshoot outside? That'd be me. Jen and Michael were so much cooler. Their drinks were so much more fancy and they seemed like old friends...the kind that met at church when they were younger, only to wind up getting married later in life. I suppose it helps that that really is their history. =)

The three of us spent the day walking Denver University's campus. We entirely missed the rain, which started almost as promptly as we'd finished. Both Jen and Michael were so real...two down-to-earth love birds who had no issues being in front of my lens...shooting them was just as relaxing as the hot-chocolate I'd had earlier. That, and it was just as sweet.

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=



<span class=

<span class=
<span class=

<span class=
Jen is so cool that she has her own brick at DU! I'm super jealous.
<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

Photobucket

<span class=
<span class=

I can't wait for your wedding Jen and Michael! And as evidence with all that kissing, your life is going to be so amazingly full of love! I'm so glad I know you.
Hugs, Shannon





2 comments:

Katie May 23, 2011 at 11:25 AM  

See? That's the reason I recommended you! :D Fantastic job, Shan! I especially love the first two pictures in this post, and the one of them lying in the grass. I didn't know they kissed so much! ;) Love you!

Shalynne Imaging Photography May 23, 2011 at 10:19 PM  

Thanks Katie!! I was signed in as Jason somehow. Anyway, they are destined for greatness with all their love. And thanks again for being so awesome. xo

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP