Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bridals: Courtney Roxanne

I think all brides are beautiful! I really do. Women in love just are...with their giddy smiles glowing all day! And sometimes, brides are as fluid in front of the camera as a river in motion. When Courtney gets married, she will be that kind of bride: Gorgeous and down-right fearless in front of the camera. A "model" bride. And a fashion (gone wedding) photographer's dream! Lucky for me she's one of my best friends. =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

SOOC besides a color fade. =) LOVE.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Happy Monday!! And thanks Courtney...you're the best. xo

0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP