Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bridal Shoot: Non-Traditional Vintage, Spring, & Fashion

With my tree nursery being so busy this time of year, I feel like I've been totally slacking in the photo department...especially since I'm entirely type A, so I'm all over everything. I'm a multi-tasker, a stay-up-late-get-it-done kind of girl, and an erratically organized person. But that might have to change. Wait, nah, it's good. Haha. I have the most amazing life and this is one of my most favorite times of year! I smelt cut-grass yesterday on my drive home. I totally swooned. F'real.

I digress. I really just want to post some images I took last week of one of my favorite models, Courtney Roxanne. You'll notice every model I have is my favorite. It's totally true and I'm such a blessed photographer to work with such talented and FUN people. C and I did a non-traditional bridal shoot with a vintage twist for our first set. And we added a few bunnies so it really felt like spring. =) I have to say that I absolutely love collaborative shoots where there are tons of people involved, but for this set, it was just Courtney and I. And for me, it was magic.

But without further ado...our first set. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Many thanks to my mother-in-law, Amy, who provided the beautiful antique house for our backdrop. I was in love!! And to my grandfather, Roger, who allowed me to use a few of his bunnies. He's been raising and showing rabbits since I was a child, but this time, they provided me inspiration I hadn't thought of when I was a small 5-year-old. Love you guys! xo

Happy Tuesday! Which, by far, is my favorite day of the week.

Added to Note: For those of you who've asked, the white rabbit is Cherry, and the black rabbit is Griffith. =)

0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP