Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Baby Shoot: Baby Cook"i"e is 3 months old!

If I had to write a resume right now, I for sure wouldn't put down "accomplished child photographer." I have been fortunate enough to capture a few beautiful babies and children along the way, but I must say that it's a style of photography that doesn't seem to come easy. I have long been inspired by those photographer's who seem to photograph babies and children flawlessly. Including Jose Villa, Carrie, and Rachel Williams. Cleverly coming up with the most breathtaking images full of soft tones, hard-to-capture smiles, and uniquely styled scenes. I've realized, however, that with every shoot I do, I grow. I imagine myself somewhat like a tulip. I'm just hoping that I grow in the right direction. I've aimed for the sky...although I have a LONG way to go. ;)


I tried stretching my petals towards the sun again with a Natosha's baby boy. Beautiful Collin was full of smiles a few weeks ago. And while he's made me look good at times because he's flawless, I am realizing that this child-photography-creativity is a process. One that just takes a bit more love, time, and sun. Slowly, but surely, I hope to bloom entirely. But this cutie-pie certainly brightened my day! *Wrinkled Nose*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I must say, capturing the exact smile of Cookie Monster on this little "Cook"ie's face was the highlight of my day. I honestly can't believe his smile is so much like his blue-buddy! It's uncanny.
Photobucket

And such a cute hat Natosha brought for Collin! Rawr!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Wednesday!

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP