Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Website = The Smile Zone

I feel as though there needs to be a drum-roll. Not because I think this is the best wedding website you've ever seen, because believe me, it's not...but because it was built with a lot of blood, er, well no blood, but sweat, and tears for sure! But there was also a ton of smiles and laughter, so all in all this process was a blast! =) I'm sure there are mistakes and I'm sure I'll change a few things in the next few weeks, but it's a start. And it's finally up!! So at this point, I'll be sitting in the all smiles and laughter zone.


I must say thank you to my amazing husband who built the entire site based on just my ideas...and who also changed it at least 8 times because I couldn't make up my mind. Jason, I love you!! And just because it's my blog and I'm allowed to be sappy--Jason's honestly the brightest spot in my life. Coming home to him is like waking up to sun-kisses in the morning. To me, there is nothing better!

I so stoked to start this process. And I'm running. With my arms wide open. And my eyes too. So I can actually see where I'm going! =)

Cheers & Love!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP