Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bridal Shower: My BFF in the CA sun.

Last weekend I was fortunate enough to attend my best friend's Bridal Shower! I say fortunate because she lives in CA...I live in CO. I was SUPER excited for some warm weather and the sound of the ocean. Plus a fashion shoot at the harbor was in order. (More on that later) Too much fun!


My bff, Kimberly Cook, is gorgeous and I couldn't be happier for her and her amazing fiancé, Garrett! Here are some images from our cozy weekend in San Clemente.

Me and Kimmer:
Photobucket

Kim's Aunts were in charge of the decor and setting. Citrus colors were perfect for a spring shower.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Clementine's and Chocolate? Nothing better.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Three Generations:
Photobucket

Photobucket

And a Duffy Ride with best friends to end her brunch! Love.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP