Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Personal: My littlest lamb

I wish everyday could be a photoshoot with you. I love everything about you, child. Your toes, your little hands, your open-mouthed smile, those gorgeous blue eyes and long lashes. And I love all your chubs too. Thank you for being mine. Cuter than a lamb you are. ;) 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And because you don't always want to have your picture taken...here is the last of our shots. =) I LOVE you baby boy!! 
Photobucket






2 comments:

Tammynize June 3, 2012 at 9:39 PM  

That lamb hat is the most adorable thing and I love those brilliant blue eyes! I love all the shots, but the one looking down with a little hint of his butt is my fave. lol.

Shalynne Imaging Photography June 3, 2012 at 9:41 PM  

Haha, thanks Tammy. =) Love him.

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP