Thursday, June 14, 2012

Baby Shoot: Collin Rex is 18 Months

If you've ever read even like two of my blogs, you'll know how much I love Natosha Cooke. In fact, I'm feeling a bit of deja vu here...have I told this story before? She randomly approached me a few years ago and told me she liked my work and would do makeup for free for me if I ever needed it on a model. I'm not that bold, nor friendly, ha!...but strangely, I felt a connection with her. I did use her soon after and then things changed. It was ridiculous. She is seriously so talented, I almost don't want to shoot anyone without having her hand on their face. ;) Regardless, ever so often I get to shoot image of her growing little boy. This shoot is of all his adorableness at 18months, crazy smiling and "dancing." A little cutie patootie, he is all ready to travel the world!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Credits & Love: 
Props/Antiques: A Vintage Affair Rentals
Paper Goods: One Cute Cookie


2 comments:

gina khrestsov November 30, 2012 at 12:35 PM  

I've always followed you on facebook, and everytime you have new blog posts.. i'm there drooling over the images. And you're my inspiration for sure.. but i must say, that the sessions that you do with your little boy are the most adorable, the settings, locations, ideas, amazing, he's a stud!!!!

Shalynne Imaging Photography November 30, 2012 at 4:58 PM  

Gina, you're so sweet!! I love shooting my son and I have WAY too many pictures of him...but this is a shoot I did of my good friend's little boy! They are both blonde and blue-eyed so easily confused for their cuteness! ;)

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP