Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Personal: The Baby Bump!

I have missed the days in which I modeled. Not to sound like I was anywhere near famous, or even pursuing it full-time, but there were many days that I was fortunate enough to model and I miss it. And the size at which I was seems like only a distant memory now. I can still hardly believe I'm pregnant! =)

...But...I have modeled this growing belly quite a bit. Perhaps as a tribute to this little boy I carry. Neither my mom nor my husband's mom have many pregnancy pictures and whether or not my baby cares, his daddy thought he'd want them some day. So his daddy took a TON of them. =)

As the end of my pregnancy is rounding a corner, I thought it might be fun to share the pictures Jason's taken of me this last month. (Although no judging my farmer's tan! =) Ha!) We took a drive little while ago at sunset to catch a few pretty rays. Freshly mowed fields, warm weather, blue skies, humming locusts, a round belly, a doting husband, and a pregnancy that turned out to be astonishingly easy, makes me think this day will remain one of my fondest memories.

I can hardly wait to meet him! Oh! and learn his name. =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Self timer's are awesome. =)
Photobucket


Look at that bump!!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

COME OUT BOY! WE GOT A LOTTA LOVE OUT HERE!
Photobucket


Happy Wednesday!
Shanny

8 comments:

Megan Gomez September 28, 2011 at 12:09 PM  

Shannon, these pics are beautiful!!! You look gorgeous!

Katie September 28, 2011 at 2:22 PM  

I can't wait for him to come out and meet all of us! These pictures are wonderful...and I think Jason is totally right. Someday your son is really going to appreciate seeing all the love and happiness he brought you two as you waited for him.

Shalynne Imaging Photography September 28, 2011 at 2:58 PM  

Thank you both so much! I am trying not to be anxious at this point, but every day that passes is harder to wake up and WAIT. =) Soon enough I will have a crying, cute baby, though, haha. xo

Kelsey September 28, 2011 at 7:10 PM  

Oh Shannon. I so love love love these photos. I am so happy for you and Jason. Your boy is so incredibly lucky. :)

Shalynne Imaging Photography September 28, 2011 at 7:18 PM  

Thanks Kelsey! I have so many pictures now. =) Can't wait for your book to add to it. Hugs!

Veronica A. September 28, 2011 at 8:50 PM  

This definitely touched my heart it brought tears to my eyes. These are all so beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing them! :) I can't wait to meet the little one too! It makes me so happy to see your family become complete. Sending lots of love your way! Xoxo

Christa September 29, 2011 at 9:57 PM  

Beautiful photos, Shannon! You are as natural in front of the camera as you are behind it and Jason does some fabulous shooting himself! Alas, I will never have a hubby who is comfortable behind the camera, so I must sigh longingly at pictures such as yours. :-)

Can't wait to meet your darling little man! Oh, and I'm assuming Jason will be shooting lovely labor photos as well?! ;-)

Shalynne Imaging Photography September 29, 2011 at 10:34 PM  

Christa, you should just teach Jeff...he'd love to practice with you! Jason's awesome at taking photos, but he does it for me...it's not like he's posting them on his pages, haha!! And as for the labor pics, I'm hoping he'll take the role as masseuse first!

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP