Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Baby Shoot: Baby Cook"i"e is 8 months old!

I've got baby on the brain! I'm less than 1 week away from being 9mos pregnant and think this is getting super real. =) I have no idea what to expect, but hope I'm half as good at this mommy thing as Natosha Cooke.

Here's some pictures from our last shoot with her baby boy Collin! I have a lot to look forward too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Natosha hand-made Collin's cute shirt too! You can find more of her awesome creations by clicking here.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And because Collin is really a Cook"i"e, we have to have one more Cookie Monster shot!!
Photobucket


0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP