Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Fall Night...

I always say I'm going to be a better blogger. And then each and every day and night go by...for days, weeks, and then two months before I say, what is wrong with me?! Just sit down for a second. Write. Breathe. and post!! I have SO much I want to say and so much to share by the way of images, but even more stuff I want to do. The problem? I'm doing SO much already it's entirely irrational. I think, though, it's how I stay sane. I have to be busier than is healthy for most people. Sometimes I'm afraid that if I stop, my heart will too...so I keep pushing on, keep working, and keep dreaming. I never thought I'd have so many dreams. Life is so short and I've always dreamed big, but when I started seeing all my dreams come true, I thought: "Crap, I need bigger dreams!" lol. So here I am. Sitting for only a second before I really should be getting back to photo editing, writing back my customers about trees during our super busy fall, throwing a ball for Eddie to keep him happy, planning back and forth with Jason about our upcoming trips and car show, and my scheduling of upcoming shoots. Did I mention that I work everyday of the week and workout with my brother M, W, F after work? wow. the days are packed. jam-packed F.U.L.L. ...and yet, I find the time live. Really live. I do love. I do soak it up and soak it in. If the world ended tomorrow, I'd feel accomplished. I would know I was wholly loved and that I, myself, loved with all my being. Tomorrow, will most likely be here. It's Sunday. So I'll start it off with church and a good sermon with my husband, followed by a quick brunch with the grandparents before hitting the trees again.

I took a small second for myself tonight...after viewing this sunset. It helped me pause...for just a second so I remembered to say thank you. Thank you, God. For my blessings. This is gorgeous!! Just as it is. Even in this busy, busy, moving world. Raw.
Ciao.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP