Monday, April 9, 2012

Personal: My SnuggaBunny. A First Easter.

Easter is one of the few days in which I don't mind the early mornings. There is something about the sun rising on this particular morning that brings me energy, hope, and peace. I feel there is nothing coincidental about the play on words. Sun. Son. Both project light and life. But the latter casts down love. That love permeates me more than ever on this day.

Today, was a most special Easter. My baby boy had his first! And it was full of snuggles, sweet goodies, and overwhelming love. I'd photographed him a few days before in all his glory. I never want to forget how precious he is at this stage. For now, I think I like 6 months the best! 

I hope you had the Happiest of Easters. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Much Love, Shanny, J, & Eli

Photobucket


He. Is. Risen. 

0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP