Monday, March 5, 2012

Sneak Peek: Aqua, Tangerine, and Wood Styled Shoot

Spring nudged its way through the air yesterday. A brightly lit sun cast down its heat waves, the sky danced in ocean colors above me, and for the first time in weeks, the winds only sighed. And it was...awesome.


I had the pleasure of shooting a styled shoot yesterday that nearly did me in. The colors, the environment, and the people I worked with were all sublimely perfect. Two months ago, Natosha Cooke and I started a small idea board on Pinterest filled with aqua accents, bursts of tangerine color, and wooden elements for a more vintage feel. And after gathering a plethora of amazing professionals who revel in their work, yesterday it came to life. I have so many people to thank for making this shoot a reality. It was so. much. fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

To those of you involved, I am so inspired by you all! You have made this so much fun for me! And as a new mom, I can even say you made it easy. Hugs and love to all of you!!

Planning: Amber of Save The Date Events
Rentals: Jessica of A Vintage Affair Rentals
Rentals: Event Rents
Floral Design: Kristi of Fleur Decor
Cake Design & Stand: Rachael of Intricate Icings Cake Design
Bridal Gown: Little White Dress
Bridesmaids Gowns: Bella Bridesmaid
Jewelry: Love Twist
Paper Stationary: One Cute Cookie
Wooden Accessories/Accents: Frank Crabbs of CreekSide Tree Nursery
Linens: Chair Covers and Linens
Models: Anya & Mikel Zhovmiruk, Dominique Kruse, and Rebecca Slaughter



2 comments:

Cassie March 6, 2012 at 8:21 PM  

Love the theme. Great job all around, what a fun shoot!

Birdee March 15, 2012 at 9:21 PM  

S T U N N I N G !! Absolutely stunning Shannon. Fabulous in every way.

GOGOGO! =)

xo
Birdee

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP