Saturday, December 10, 2011

Personal: ...be my "lasts"

Time is fleeting. I can't believe how it's already been another year. But it has been. And it's been wonderful with you!!

I always tried to imagine our lives together. A cozy house, a few dogs. One, maybe two kids. But I never thought it would be this awesome! You have made me the happiest girl, J. And you've given me a beautiful baby this year. I always knew you loved me, but seeing you love on this boy melts my heart. He is a perfect replica of his amazing father!!

You were my first true love, although I've had many "firsts" with you!!
My first crush
My first new car
My first Camera!!
My first home
My first pair of diamonds
My first trip somewhere besides California!
My first flight outside the US
My first real-life business lessons
My first iPhone!
My first f/1.4 lens
My first tour of Europe
My first truly Happy Birthday
My first puppy, all my own
My first butterflies
My first baby boy...

My wish is that you will also be my "lasts." I couldn't live without you!

Happy Birthday to the love of my life! xxxo, Shanny

Boy 1, 2 mos and Boy 2, 29 years today. I love you both!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP