Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bridals: Holly Anderson

My entire idea behind doing "Bridals" is to shoot brides-to-be alone and without their lucky groom: to showcase who they really are in their own style, which, for me, is always perfection since it's so honest. I've been fortunate enough to have these types of brides in the past AND to have such amazing girls wanting to shoot their personal styles. Here's just another sampling of what a Bridal shoot might look like in it's rawest form...
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's not often I meet someone who's so genuinely kind that I try super hard and aim to please. It makes it harder when she's named Holly too. I have a hard time imagining her angry or upset because her name is just so cheerful. She's sweet as honey. But this little bee is fierce! She's definitely a force to be reckoned with in her own modeling career. She's graced the cover of Denver's best fashion magazine, 303, not once, but FIVE times. As intimidating as she may seem, my wish is that her super-gorgeous-smile inspires all of my "non model" brides to just put on their best boots and grin. You gotta admit, Holly's boots are pretty awesome.

Much love and thanks also to Natosha Cooke from Aphrodite Affairs for the gorgeous makeup on Holly's face. It's flawless. Ridiculously flawless. =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
P.S. Her Flowers? Haha, I'm SO not a florist as you can tell, but I am proud to say that I picked these from the bushes at my tree nursery that day, so I should at least get a kudos for that. =) Kidding.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Randomly I found a patch of lawn weeds that looked like a heart. Holla!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh Holly, you are sweet as honey, but oh so fierce!!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP