Friday, December 31, 2010

Cold Noses & Joy

This morning was cold...so snowy outside *finally!!* and I snuggled close to J and was thankful. For warmth, for my bed, for someone to snuggle with, and for my tiny family. My God is awesome. Thus is my life!

I peeked across the covers at the dogs in their beds all cozy and thought let's go play in the snow! Even though they were sleeping just a minute ago...both looked at me like I'd just said you get to eat steak tonight! =)

So we bundled up, left J in bed, and went outside. My little pups are always so good at putting things into perspective for me. I watched them play outside for as long as their paws allowed and the little noses could handle.


On the last calendar day of the year, these dogs have given me joy. I wish everyone nothing short of the same...

May you discover new adventures you never thought possible:
Photobucket

May you learn to really hear the quiet and take a moment to let it all in:
Photobucket

May you stare fear in the eye and take it on!
Photobucket

May you shake yourself off when bad things happen:
Photobucket

Take a moment...but pick yourslef up...
Photobucket

And keep moving forward...
Photobucket

Most of all may 2011 bring you health, wealth, LOVE, and most of all JOY!
Photobucket


Sieze today. Sieze tomorrow. Thank God for your life and revel in it!
Happy New Year.
xo

0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP