Saturday, May 15, 2010

Montane Threads: Phar North Shoot


Phar North co-creator, Evan Tennant, and I went to high school together...it's amazing how long ago that feels. ;) His most recent endeavor, amongst avid snowboarding, includes the creation of a new clothing line that that was derived solely for "alpine athletes." Phar North uses only organic and sustainable materials made in the United States and the shirts are comfortable, stylish, and durable. One of the shirts I shot was made from bamboo! It was unbelievably soft, but thick enough to perform athletically. I'm for sure keeping one for myself! ;)

Here are some preview shots of my lastest shoot with this line.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Models:
Geoff Grassau
Kevin Shiramizu
Annelise Jorgenson
Kyle Spencer
Alan Crabbs
Jarrod Renaud
Jason Von Eschen

Cheers,
Shannon



0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP