Sunday, May 16, 2010

NEBRASKA FUN!!

In the previous post, I explain why I went to visit my Nebraska family...but here are some images of Nebraska farm life...the adventures I had before Jake's high school graduation!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My Grandma is in ♥ with Uncle T's cows. ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket


This horse was cracking me up! He kept sneezing, poor thing.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Little cow wants food too...look how he's pushing his way in. Haha!
Photobucket



My brother, Alan, and I posing by my cousin Sarah's horse...which strangely kept turning it's butt towards us! Haha.
Photobucket


Getting some silhouette shots for Alan's art class. ;) It's nice have a sister who's a photographer.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Some of Jake's cheering squad--Alan and I, My Uncle "T" and my cousin Sarah, the G-parents, and my mom and I.
Photobucket



0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP