Thursday, March 4, 2010

South Pacific Sampler... =)

So we made it back, I'm sorry to say. =) I fell in LOVE with the countries we visited and wish we could have stayed longer than a month. It was too perfect and too much fun that's for sure.


Here is only a sampling of images I shot. I don't know that "blogger" would appreciate the 2k if I posted them. ;)



Photobucket

Photobucket
Walking through a rainbow...Fijian Market Food


Photobucket
A little Fijian boy who stole my heart...


Photobucket
Fiji Flowers in the Orchid Garden

Fiji was heaven on earth to me. Quiet, serene, majestic, and ridiculously beautiful. Even the people captivated me with beauty and yet most had never seen a magazine, a t.v. show, or the latest trends in makeup and hygiene care. These people were the real deal, and beautiful...just as they were.

Photobucket
Tauranga, New Zealand

While I have tons of images of New Zealand's landscape, Tauranga was magical. The sea-weed colored tides and dark, hidden peninsulas just fascinated me.


The Botanical Gardens at Christchurch, NZ.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


On our way to Australia (by boat), we cruised through the National Fjordland Park in New Zealand. Here are some images...that hardly show the true power the Fjord Mountains held.

Photobucket


When we reached Australia, once again, it was more fun that I could have imagined. I supposed I got as much joy as foreigners seeing a deer in Colorado do, but none-the-less, the Kangaroos, Koalas, Camels, and Tasmanian Devils made me giddy. =)

Photobucket
'Roos in Hobart, Tasmania

Photobucket
Koala Bear in Hobart, Tasmania


Photobucket
Chester and Jack...Camel ride to Sunrise, Ayer's Rock, Australia

Heres to a new outlook on life...and a new planner book for my next world trip!
Cheers,
Shannon

0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP