Saturday, July 11, 2009

it starts here...

So it's starts here I guess.

I'm a photographer...and I own a tree nursery. I think the two have worked well together...oddly enough.

I LOVE shooting fashion, but every once in awhile I enjoy the quiet of shooting landscapes and my trees...

Yet, my dream is to shoot weddings. Beautiful, classy, and vintage-like weddings. Fashion will always be a passion...but weddings is what I want to shoot. Some days I wonder how long it will take for me to get there. Gotta dream big though. ;)

Since I'm new to this whole blog thing, I figure I'll just post a few of my favorite recent photos and see how this whole thing turns out.

Photobucket
Model: Taryn A.
Location: CreekSide Tree Nursery, Boulder, CO

Photobucket
Model: Taryn A.
Location: CreekSide Tree Nursery, Boulder, CO

Photobucket
Model: Luccia C.
Location: Longmont, CO (Saved someone's life on this shoot...long story. Ask me about it if you want! Lol.)

Photobucket
Model: Luccia C.
Location: Longmont, CO
________________________________________________________________

Cheers!
Shannon



2 comments:

Kelsey July 11, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

Glad to see I convinced you to join me on the dark side and blog. Mwahaha. :) Let me know if you need anymore help!

Shalynne Imaging Photography July 11, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

OH and I will! =)

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP