Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fashion Shoot: Boulder Falls, er, Creek

Photobucket

The other day, I had an idea for a shoot: waterfall scene!! My intention was to shoot a bikini model at Boulder Falls, however, when we arrived it was closed due to "high waters." So time for plan B. Which is? Lol. I had to improvised big time. Luckily Annelise was a trouper. We pulled over and decided to grab some shots a little lower at Boulder Creek instead.

An amazing friend of mine, Cassie Jahn, accompanied us on the trek to the creek and was an excellent grip. ;) Annelise was an awesome model and such a good sport that day--fyi the water was FREEZING! I have a feeling Annie and I are going to be good friends. ;)
(*2011 Update: Annie and I are great friends! Have been ever since the creek. Love you Annie!)

Here are some shots...enjoy!
xo, Shannon

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ciao!

0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP