Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Photo-op!

A few nights ago I was invited to a photo-op with some awesome Denver talent. I had to drive to Castle Rock for the shoot, but it ended up being entirely worth it and I had SO MUCH fun soaking up photography life. I was invited by Brett Seeley and Don Hales. While they're a joy to hang around, they also surrounded us with awesome company, such as my close friend, Junichi with Pixel Art Photography, and one of my favorite models, Annelise. I shot all night long and laughed out loud. I even screamed once when I landed my lightning shots. =) Regardless, it was a blast and I will always be thankful for the "learning" escapades I encounter.

I shot some of the best shots in my port this day! That's how you kill it. ;)


kathleenPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Follow me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP